Monday, February 4, 2008

News that did not make Headlines-I


Just 15 more days for Jason’s first birthday, and I think I am the most excited person. Actually I should be, its my first birthday too (thanks Romila for making me realize that). I was re-born as a Mother. This day will be always important for me. And I want it to be special for Jason also, not just the first one, all of them. I just feel that, birthday is one day where you get a chance to make someone feel very happy and special. And no one should miss that chance.. ( Hubby, are you listening??)



We have not planned anything yet for his b’day. Actually we cant make it a grand event, since its not even an year after the Father-in-law’s demise. And since we are new here, we don’t know much people. So maybe just a small get-together of close friends and family. Lets see how it turns out.



Meanwhile some news about Mr.Jason John Varghese ( yes, that's my son’s full name), which was not that important, but needs to be recorded, as I feel that, “it is something new and really sweet”


  • The way Jason keeps his mouth open, with the tip of the tongue hanging out, while he is engrossed in a task. Mostly it is when he is trying to pull out the number-buttons on the remote, or while trying to pull out the picture in my mobile or else while trying to reach of something at the far end of the cupboard. Oh!!! he looks so sweet.

  • The smile on his face, when he hears his favorite song in my mobile (which i mostly use while feeding him). Shibu sang that song. That makes it more special.

  • We have a lot of crows here, and he loves to watch them. The best part is when he tries to shoo them off. He would try to make the “Shoo Shoo” sound, but the only thing which comes from his mouth is a spray of saliva, or if I am feeding him.... then I have to wash my face ( or else, eat from my face).

  • This one really sweet. He has learnt to give kiss. A very wet one. When i say, "Chikku Umahaa..", he will open his mouth and plant it on my cheek. He wont stop there. He will do it till he gets bored and my face is dripping with his saliva. I just love it when he does that.

  • One of his favorite past time now is, to push the chair, and walk along with it. He would go round-and-round in our living room. Someone has the hold the chair and him so that he does not fall down. Its fun for him, but really tiring for the other person, who would be me most of the time. But his happy face is worth all the back-pain and dizziness I get.

  • He is starting to get more expressive. When he is very happy (for any reason), he'll narrow his eyes and give a wide smile. its really cute to see that.


So that was a list of sweet things done by my baby in the past few days. Sweet na????

4 comments:

Romila said...

Hey! you are welcome. And yes, you'll have more fun once Jason starts walking. He'll soon considering he's started walking holding the sofa. Do organize the bday with lots of balloons, ribbons, etc. You'll enjoy it too and Jason will be thrilled.

Shellie said...

He sounds so cute! I love how you describe the things he does. That is so smart because you don{t think so, but you will forget a lot of those little details. They change really fast. Happy Birthday Jason!

Ladybird said...

You could check with Prima's near Santhosh about the mobile cake - they have a cake festival from 7-16th. Ask for their cake designs book. I didnt know they had one until I saw a lady browsing through one. Anyway so far I have ordered a Mickey/minnie and Winnie the Pooh cake.

Sayani said...

It is Very Colorful and a cute li'l baby ......reminds me God Shows His presence ,may be in a form of this cute one

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

In India its....

Powered by Blogger.