Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Past two weeks...


The past two weeks has been sort-of eventful, in a sad way. Jason was down with loose motions. Don’t know the exact answer to How? And Why? The doc’s says, he has got worms in his stomach. Elders say, it’s a sign that he is going to walk or teeth. What ever the reason, my poor baby has gone down. His face looks so small now.



Past weeks, we were busy with trips to the doctor ( with the next one tomorrow or the day after), trying to feed him something, and trying to stop him from crawling around the house, and stay in bed ( which is highly impossible for him).



The doc asked us to put him on a no-sugar, no-milk, liquid and semi-liquid diet. I didn't have to work hard on that, as Jason would not have anything other the Nusobee Casien ( a milk substitute) and arrowroot biscuits or little rice porridge. Till day before yesterday, he was having only the above minus the porridge. That day he ate little dosa (Indian pan cake). Yesterday he said NO to that. This was the reason for the next visit to the Doc. But Thank God,today he ate something, real food, that too almost four times. I am so happy. Really, I would be in tears when he wound cry of hunger, but did not want to eat anything other than milk (Nusobee Casien). But even then will have to take him for a checkup as soon as possible. And the first thing the Doc says is “Don’t worry, he will be alright”. But when? I am dying to see Jason eat properly at least 2-3 times in a day. I feel so envious of the kids in our building, who dutifully swallow whatever is stuffed in their mouth. I know... BAD ME!!!

2 comments:

Romila said...

Hey there! Hang on, even my kid had loose motions when she was about to start crawling. You really don't have to worry much if Jason is active and shows no sign of weekness.
But being mom, even I was terrified and showed her to three different docs and I remembered cursing them for saying "she's fine, there's nothing wrong with her".

Lijy said...

that was really sweet of you. Thank you so much for understanding what i went through. He is almost alright now. He is very active also.
Hopefully within a couple of day he will be like before.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

In India its....

Powered by Blogger.