My dear son is in the 'I-wont-let-it-go' phase. I have never heard of this phase with other kids though. I think the copyright goes to Jason John Varghese.
Now what is this phase? He would grab something in his hands ( it can be anything) and then start screaming and crying. At first i was confused as to why he is screaming like that. Then got to know the actual reason. He wont let go of the stuff in his hand, but he want to crawl or stand or climb somewhere. Which he is not able to. I cant stop laughing when he does that.What am i suppose to do here. If I ask him to give the things to me, he will start crying. If I forcefully take it from him, he will cry. Then I take him out, show the cars and bow bows and the kakas. He would get engrossed in them, and he wont know when he drops the things in his hand.Thats the way, i save the day.
The pictures tells it all.
This time its the gelatin and the coconut milk packs.
H e cant keeps his eyes open, that sleepy he is. But wont let go of the hanger and the back-scratcher.
This time its his rattles.
His Favorites, spoon and the biscuit tin.


2 comments:
Wow. This sounds familiar. My son does the same thing!
That is good you keep a sense of humor about it. Eventually, he will learn to hold things and move at the same time and everyone will be so happy.
Post a Comment