Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines day!!!


Wishing everyone a Very Happy Valentines Day....




It was Jason’s First V’day, and a good day it was. He got his first Birthday card today. It was from my elder Sil. She is very punctual about sending cards. It’s a very sweet card. He would have been really happy if he knew and understood what birthdays are. That’s the reason I wanted to take the picture and save it in the blog.






And one more importance of the card is , it was addressed to Jason exclusively. Now that’s nice na.






The second surprise was the valentine card Shibu bought for Jason. I am saving that too, so that I can show it to him later when he is old enough.






The third and the best one is the duck which Shibu bought for Jason. The picture describes it well. He had sat on a similar one at the hospital. And he seemed to like it. So we thought of getting it for him as a V’day cum advance b’day gift. It looks like he liked it.







I know... his hair is a mess. Will have to chop them off before his B'day.




P.S: Well I too got a surprise valentine day gift from hubby dear. Chocolates!!!!!!
So sweet of him na...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi thanx for visiting my site.
ur child looks truly cute.love for both of you.

Ladybird said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASON!
sorry, i didnt have ur no. to call... have a nice day

Lijy said...

thank you very much...:)

Shellie said...

That was a good first valentines day for Jason and for mama.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

In India its....

Powered by Blogger.