I still remember the day that you were born,
I cried when the doctor placed you in my waiting arms.
So precious and small, a sight to behold,
In the blink of an eye, my baby boy has turned 1 year old.
I still remember protecting your head and neck with my hands,
In the blink of an eye, you're crawling and climbing the chairs like a little man.
I still remember when you would only smile in your sleep,
In the blink of an eye, you are screaming, laughing and giggling,
The sound is so sweet.
I still remember holding a bottle to your lips,
In the blink of an eye, from a cup you now take sips.
I still remember when girgling was all that you could do,
In the blink of an eye, you're yelling Ma Ma and Pa Pa too!
I love you so much and I'll continue to cherish all that you do,
Because I know that
In the blink of an eye, my one-year-old will be two
I love you Jason. Mamma and Pappa loves you very much.
p.s: I am publishing this mail on 19th Feb, but the date shown is 18th.


3 comments:
I hope he had a terrific day.
Just stumbled on your blog from my page and noticed I'm on your blog roll. Will have to catch up on your little one and you. For now I must crash in bed as it has been a long week. Take care.
That is such a nice poem and so true! Plus, before you know it he will be 16!
Post a Comment