Wednesday, December 5, 2007

thats the 4th and 5th month


By the time Chinnu was 4-5 months old, he was becoming more and more active and lively. Sometimes, when I and my Mil are talking, and if we don’t look at his direction and talk to him, then after some time, he will start making sounds like “Grrr... what the hell, talk to me” wanting to be the center of attraction. He recognizes me, Shibu and Mil properly, and gives that special smile when he sees us. He feels ticklish and laughs a little when I softly tickle him on his sides. He will try to kick the person sitting next to him, and push his body backwards. He would try a lot to turn on his sides, and while doing so grab the toys within his reach. He would also try to grab his feet and put his toes in his mouth. I loved to see him do that, but it seems ( in our religion ) that if the baby does this, then it’s not good for his father. So we try to stop him whenever we can.


Other than my milk, I also started feeding him ‘ragi porridge and sweet lime juice’. He seemed to like it. Maybe because, since he doesn’t know abt taste, he would guzzle anything I fed him. Poor little chap ( I sampled the ragi porridge and its yuk!!!!)


By mid-July we came to Chennai to live with my hubby. Mil also came with us since there is no one else there to take care of her. Then started the grueling days of cleaning, dusting, scrubbing, keeping things in places along with cooking and taking care of Chinnu. It was too much for me, as Mil was not keeping well. So had to keep running from the kitchen to change Chinnu’s diapers. And in this process burnt lots of stuff which otherwise would have been edible. But everything was slowly getting better. I can say that with confidence cos we started having lunch at 2pm, which otherwise was at 4pm : (


Thats how life is, it goes on. No matter how many ups and downs u have to face.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

In India its....

Powered by Blogger.