Tuesday, December 4, 2007

chinnu's 2nd month


We had not finalized on a name yet. His second and last name is John and Varghese. So I wanted something which would rhyme with John. I picked out Jason and Jeffery. (Jessica would have been the name, if it was girl). Shibu liked the name Jeff, not Jeffery or Jason. I thought ‘Jeff’ sounded incomplete sort. So we argued a little. But we finalized on Jason as that was name Shibu had told my Fil. So our son was named ‘Jason John Varghese’. And I started calling chikku at home. But after some days, that name changed to Chinnu. Chinnu is such a chweet name.

On the 15th of April, chinnu was baptized. We did not have a grand function that time also, as it was just a month after my fil’s death. My parents had come down to kerala. But my sis could not make it. There were few relatives. It was just so-so.

There were not many changes in Chinnu's activities in the second month also. He would mostly be sleeping. By the end of 2nd month, Chinnu started recognizing me, I think. Because he smiled at me once in while, while I fed him. I would so important at that time, cos I am the only one my son knows and recognizes. That is when you really start getting the motherly feeling from within.

I wanted to go back to live with my hubby again, but we had a couple of wedding and engagements to attend to, so we postponed the journey by one month.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

In India its....

Powered by Blogger.