Friday, December 21, 2007

In 'Gods own country'


Ahaa !!!!The Christmas tree is up. I think it’s a little small and the decorations are a little too much. But Its nice. Maybe after 3-4 years we may invest on a bigger one. Till then will have to be happy with tis one.

I think Chinnu was not that excited with the tree. Once in a while he would crawl near the table and try to reach for the colorful decorations. He likes it when the lights are on. I am waiting for the days when he would know the importance of Christmas and actively participate in its celebrations. I want to see his happy face when he puts up the decorations with his tiny little hands. ( actually there are so many things I want to see, see him stand, walk, talk, play.. The list goes on)

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

In India its....

Powered by Blogger.