By the 3rd month, Chinnu would make sounds, which sounded like he was calling us. he would look at all the bright objects near him. His vision was becoming clearer. If we call him, or make any sound, he would look at that direction. he would smile at us, when we talked to him. I would sit next to him and make sounds with his rattle, and he will happily look at me. He also likes it if we sing to him. Its was really fun.
One more noticeable change I saw in him was , that when he cried he had tears in his eyes. Ohhh.. That made me really sad. By then he had one more habit, he would keep his middle and ring finger in his mouth. Not always, only when he is sad, or hurt, or sleepy or hungry. That means , mostly always. But he look so sweet doing so. And the good news ( for him) was, that he could take his tiny little hands to his sweet little mouth with more accuracy now. He was getting good at it.If I take my hand near him, he would try to get hold of it and try to take it to his mouth. When shibu spoke to him on the phone, he will would concentrate on the words, as if trying to understand the words.
At night, he would sleep properly , waking up only when his nappy is wet. After I change him, I feed him and he will go back to sleep. He would wake up early morning cheerfully, while I’ll still be in ‘la la land’. I am not a morning person. But would wake up for my darling baby.


1 comment:
This post looks good - font and paras.
Post a Comment