Jason had a lovely time in the train. He was the center of attraction there too. Luckily for us, he slept properly at night. My sis Jenny was here when we reached . She was thrilled too see him.
Good Friday went smoothly. I thought Jason wont be comfortable with so many strangers around him. But he was fine, and as usual he charmed everyone with his sweet smile.
The next day was holi. It’s a colorful festival celebrated mostly in the northern-India. We did not actually celebrate, but my dad bought Jason the ‘ holi -topi’, and they had a little fun spraying water at each other, with the ‘pichkari’.
Easter was OK, as we all were busy with last minute shopping and packing. My sis had classes to attend next day. And hubby had to join the Mumbai office on Monday morning. Three weeks he will be there. We had actually planned that he will come to Ngp on weekends, but it will be very tiring for him. So we dropped the idea.
I am already getting bored here, with my parents going off to work by 9.30 - 10am, and back only by 6.30- 7pm. I have to finish off all my work before they go, and then we both are alone. Even Jason is feeling lonely at the new house and new people. He has not been with my parents much, so he tries to stick to me as much as possible. And he must be missing his friends from Chiennai. Luckily I don’t have to do the cooking, that’s a relief.
That’s all that has happened in this past few days. My Mom is at home today till noon, so I got some time to come to the Internet cafe and have to go to the ‘Mother Mary’s church’ near by. Its one of my favorite places in Nagpur. Many of my childhood memories are of this place. I will try to post some pictures in my next post.
Below is a lovely picture of my two favorite men...


2 comments:
So glad you are able to spend time with you parents, but wish it could be longer time spans with them.
Jonathan is starting to shake his little booty too. He loves music and dances all around the room -- mainly walking in circles.
He is starting to lift his little legs, though and it just makes me laugh and smile!
-- Jonny's Mommy
I see the tooth! He is sooo cute, and that closeup is great. He is really getting to be a big boy. Hope you don{t get too bored the rest of the time there.
Post a Comment