We were back on Sunday afternoon, very tired and sleepy. Could not attend the mass for Palm
Sunday. Luckily, my neighbour Roopa called us for lunch and saved us from driving out to eat.
Came back and slept like logs .
On Monday, Shibu joined his new job. Its a day-shift one. Its been almost 3 years, he has been working at nights (US timings). It was effecting very badly on his health as well for everyone else. NO time to eat or sleep, we all had a hard time. I am really happy now. I have been waiting for the day, when he will go to work in the morning and get back by evening and then we can all spend time together. Well the days are here. And Thank God for it. He leaves by 7.30 and is back by 6 - 6.30 ( traffic!!!).
And today we are leaving for my mother's place, Nagpur, where we will be celebrating Good
Friday and Easter. And then on 24th Shibu will go off to Mumbai for his 3-week training. And
during that time myself and Jason will be at Nagpur. So that's the schedule for the next month.
As of now, I am really working very hard, taking care of Jason. As my Mil is in Kerala for some
time, its just me and Jason at home. So I cant do anything other than being with him and taking
care of him, till Shibu comes home. Its a little difficult for me, as I always had someone else with me, my Mom or Mil. Now I manage to make some lunch for myself and Jason, when he is
sleeping. Going to the loo, when he is awake is a big issue for me. I have to ask Roopa to baby-sit him for some time, and then finish off my personal needs.
Well then, its a good bye for some time. As there is no Internet connections there, it will take me some time to get back to blogger world. Hope I don't miss much....


1 comment:
Raising a child with no support is tough even if it is for some time.
I had a similar exp. for around 8 months before my daughter was one year old. It was tough. I had to take her inside the bathroom in her pram if I need to go to loo.
It seem kinda funny when I recollect it now.
Post a Comment