Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm Tagged, I'm Tagged, I'm Tagged.....

Why this excitement?
You see, this is the first time I have been tagged. Thank you very much Shellie. And for a newcomer, its like being nominated for something very important. I am just happy that, one fine lady, at the other end of the world wants to know more about me.

So here I go......

1. What is your occupation?
One of the most prestigious Job. A full-time Mom.
But may get back to work as a software tester, hopefully within 4-5 months.

2. What color are your socks?
Socks? In this part of India? Of out question.

3. What are you listening to right now?
If my son is awake, no other sound passes my ear drums other than his screaming and shouting. To add to it, the sound of my mobile phone being slammed on the floor at the speed on 100 slams/min, thanks to my darling son.

4. What was the last thing you ate?
Half bowl of Jason's baby-food (which, I tried my level best to feed him). It was rice and yogurt.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
In India we usually have the "stick shift" ones (unless you are a millionaire and can afford the automatic ones) I did drive before, but not at present. I have a handsome driver, my hubby :)

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Cool blue. Blue is one of my favorites.

7. Last person you were on the phone with?
One of college friend from Bangalore, to wish me "Happy Birthday". Yup... it was my birthday yesterday.....
Thank you, thank you. I will give you my address, you can send the cards, gifts or checks there.

8. Do you like the person that sent this to you?
Yes I do, and I love her blog.

9. Favorite Drink?
Pepsi, Coke, Sprite, Mountain Dew......... (to be precise, the 'not good' for health ones)

10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Figure skating!!! ( It’s a sport, right?)
Wish I was as thin and flexible as those girls. They are just beautiful.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Nope, not dyed. But in college (the phase where you want to try out everything, but get very less allowance, you know what I mean ...) since we could not afford to get our hair colored, we used bleach to do a little bit of coloring here and there. It was a very bad idea. Never do it.

12.Pets?
Not yet, but have plans to get a lab when we have our own house.

13. Favorite Food?
I love Pizza, Burger, french fries, ice creams, Fresh cream cakes... the list is to long.
To sum it up , all unhealthy and fattening stuff.
Is that the reason I am fat? Nah... I don’t think so.

14. Last movie you watched?
I don’t remember. I think it was on our last wedding anniversary, we saw one. After that, I have never been able to see a movie completely.

15. Favorite day of the year?
No favorite ones as such, but I get over-excited on our anniversary day and on hubby's, Jason's or my birthday. These are special days.

16. What do you do to vent anger?
Hubby can answer this question better.
Normally I cry. I would start off, by not talking to anyone. Then yell at hubby (it does not matter whom I am angry with, I yell at him), then sit and cry.

17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I don’t remember actually.

18. What is your favorite? Fall or Spring?
In India, its just Summer( Very hot and humid), Winter(Very dry and irritating) and Rainy Season (very dirty and wet-wet). So it’s the month of Feb-March, when its not too hot or cold.

19. Hugs or kisses?
Lots of Hugs..

20. What kind of pie?
Any kind will do. Which one do you have?

21. Living arrangements?
Well, at present we are staying at an apartment(a 2 bed-room, hall, kitchen), with a good drive-way for kids to run around. And since we are almost at the center of the city, we have access to all good shops and supermarkets. It’s a good place, but have to get one of our own.

22. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday night, when my hubby gifted me a lovely pair of earnings. They are really nice, I am wearing them now.

23. What is on the floor of your closet?
It’s a mess in there, it will take me a couple of days to clean up and see what is in there.

24. Who is the friend you've had the longest that you are tagging?
The only blogger I know personally and the longest is ladybird. She is the one who introduced me to the world of blogging.

25. The friend that you have known the shortest amount of time that you are tagging?
Romila. One simple reason, I like to read about her and bembi. And would like to know more about her.

26. Favorite smell?
Jason's. Specially after the bath, and smothered in Johnson's baby cream.

27. What inspires you?
Actually many things, but what-ever it is, the effect does not remain for a long time.

28. What are you afraid of?
Waking up one morning, and finding myself away from my family.

29. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Spicy with cheese... does that count?

30. Favorite cat breed?
No cats, so no idea about them.

31. Number of keys on your key ring?
I think 3. Just the house and the gate keys.

32. How many years at your current job?
Completed one lovely year, and looking forward to many more years.

33. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday: Hubby at home, don't have to do much house-work, and can go out and have fun.

34. How many provinces have you lived in?
Huh?

35. How many countries have you been to?
No where.... :(

So that's it... hope it was that boring.

P.s: Its my Father in law's first death anniversary on 15th march. So we are leaving for my native tonight. And will be back by next weekend.
Till then... tata

5 comments:

Ladybird said...

hi good answers.
and thanks for tagging. hope u have a good trip

Romila said...

Hi...Nice tag replies...Will take sometime to do the tag. Will let u know. Have a good trip.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Very very funny post! Loved the part about your favorite season and favorite foods!

Keep up the blogging when you are able.

Sorry to hear about your father in law.

Romila said...

Coming back to wish happy belated birthday...that makes two of us, pisceans. Yes, mine was on 1st march:)

Shellie said...

Thanks for playing along! That was fun to hear more about you.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

In India its....

Powered by Blogger.