It was a rough month. I could not do anything by myself, was totally dependent on others for every small thing. The worst part was, I could not lift Jason or hug him or play with him. Poor thing, he would look at my hand and with a sad face would say, booaa as in boo-boo. Luckily my cousin came to stay with us till hubby came for Christmas. Later hubby was there till my plaster came off. Jason was very lonely there, although he enjoyed roaming around in the backyard and playing in the sand, which he can never find in our apartment here.
My Sisters-in-law came home with their kids and for two days and it was a non stop chaos in the house. Five kids aged 14-12-9-5-almost2. Jason was the happiest there, with all his cousins trying to please him and cuddle him, got gifts from aunts and uncles. He ran around, jumped on his cousins, hit them, kissed them, even slept with them. The best part was the dancing which went on till midnight. It was a huge project to get him to bed. But the worst part was when they all had to leave a day before Christmas.We had to take Jason to the backyard and distract him while they left. The whole day he was very dull and sad. He would go to the rooms and call out for them.
Christmas was OK, New Year too went by. Nothing much happened other than myself agonising over my broken hand. Hope you guys had a lovely New Year.
I have so many blogs to catch up on. Leaving you with some pics of what my son was up to in the past one month.
Lets hear it from the Horses mouth itself..
Had fun with my cousins. Here is Niya and Eric. They love me... cos I am sooo chweet.
Prayed to God, to heal my Mamma's hand soon so that I can break it again :)
Broke everything and anything I could lay my hands on, which included a flower vase with stand, the remote, n number of my Grandma's tapes...
Had a sunbath..even though I am not allowed to sleep on the sand, and dirty the pillow. By the way, where was my Mom, she could have stopped me. Oh.. she was busy laughing and taking snaps..


6 comments:
So glad to have u back.. I am glad u r mostly healed & I am sure within days u will be lifting Jason too :)
I don't have words for the pictures. THey are beyond cute. He is such a darling & I love the captions
thanks Monika..
It really feels great to be back and talk to you guys.
:)
welcome back. hope u are feeling fine
:)
getting better but still have to keep doing the excersice for a couple of weeks.
Lijy
welcome back girl... good to hear that ur hand is healing do the physio regularly and it would be perfect soon
and the snaps...adorable he is becoming cuter by the day
he is SO SO cute! i loved all the pictures!
glad to know your and is better. do take care and get the physio done regularly.
cheers!
abha
Post a Comment