Friday, January 30, 2009

This, That, Good news and Bad news.

This: Just tried something diff with the blog. Did a lot of experiment on Picasa and came up with the pic on the header. All suggestions are welcome.

That: Nothing much, life is going on. Republic day was spent at the park and some pending shopping. Had a small flag hosting ceremony at the terrace of the building. That is where I realized that I was singing the national anthem after years, and made quite a lot of mistakes. SHAME ON ME.
**is there anyone else I cane share the shame with?**

Good news: One of my very good friend Naz, who had a ovarian cyst, and was being treated for it, had very few chances of having a baby.( No, that's not the good news..). The good news is, after going through all the treatments and the sadness that accompanied it, she gave birth to a baby boy.I am so happy for her. Its all God's Grace.

Bad news: One of our building mate, Preethi expired today due to cancer. The worst part is she is just 35 and had two kids aged 5 and 10. I was really depressed when I heard the news. She had breast cancer around two years ago, but was treated and was perfectly fine. Last June, it resurfaced and spread throughout the body.

Life is so short. We really should take care of ourselves and and loved ones, and leave the rest to God.

3 comments:

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

I love the new header. I think it looks great!

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. What a horrible tragedy. What will happen to her children?

It is good about your other friend, though...she is living through a miracle!

It is good to be reminded of the good and the bad in life and for us to remember our blessings.

Monika said...

Firstly,love your blog header. :)

So sorry to hear abt your friend Preeti. So young. I feel so sad hearing abt it. :(

On the other f=hand, glad to hear abt your other frined delivering a baby.

Life is beautiful inspite of the sadness, isn't it?

Monika said...

as i said in the last comment loved the header

and its so sad to hear abt ur friend... i agree we need to take better care of ourselves...these the young deaths and not juts because of accidents are so much

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

In India its....

Powered by Blogger.