Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Out of Blogosphere :(

Hello everybody out there,

Cant type much with one hand... I kind of broke my left elbow. So at present I am at my native with a plastered hand, and it may take more than a month to heal.

when ever possible I surely keep in touch..

please pray for me..

10 comments:

Aathira Nair said...

Get well soon!
How did you manage to break your elbow???

How is Jason doing? Is he too with you at home?

Anonymous said...

How did you do that? Hope you get better soon .... I say get all the rest and come back with a bang! ok? :)

Monika said...

Oh I am s sorry. How did this happen? Write after u r well. Lots of prayers coming your way.
Hugs

Monika said...

hey u better now? get well soon fast fast we need ur posts and lovel jason updates :)

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Oh nooooo! No updates on Jason! Tell your husband and he can relay it to us. I still need an address. I am working on your scrapbook, but probably won't finish it until after Christmas.

Romila said...

That's so sad-do take care.
n hugs to Jason.

Swati said...

Take Care ..get well soon

Romila said...

Came by to wish and ur family a prosperous year ahead.

Mama - Mia said...

i am late! but hope things are better!

please do physiptherapy regularly once the plaster is off! my right elbow had got dislocated once and i can imagine your pain!

take care!'

abha

Anonymous said...

Hope you are better. Come back soon.

Something for you on my blog space.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

In India its....

Powered by Blogger.