I know... its such a tiring job to unpack each and every single box and try to find a perfect place for all the stuff. And only after unpacking we realized that we have so many useless things. Why don’t we just throw off things, we wont be using again, instead of dumping it in the base of the cupboard or under the cot. Phew...I am really tired. I still have some more stuff, which I have no idea what to do with.
The best part of the flat is, its full of light and nicely ventilated. Since its at the 3rd floor, there is a nice breeze always. The morning sun rays fall directly into our dining room. Jason’s favorite game is to play with his shadow in the mornings.
There is a Old Age Home in front of our flat. And every morning I see the cook and his assistance preparing the breakfast. It’s a three storied building and as far as I could see from our flat, its fully occupied. From one of the window I can see three old ladies sleeping on their respective cots all day long. Once in a while they get up for their food and other essentials. Other than that they are always on bed. May be they are sick or not fit enough to walk around. I really feel sad for them. All alone, abandoned by their children, no one to speak to or to share their sorrows. Just waiting to leave this world. How can anyone sleep peacefully after leaving their parents at places like this. And that to at the time when they really need us. There is this man there who keeps making a painful "Ahhhhhhh....." sound. Though its not audible while there is other noise around, but can be heard sometimes at nights. He maybe in some pain or must be mentally challenged, don’t know. I just hope they get better, or leave for heaven without suffering much.
Now moving over to Jason ( for whom I actually stared the blog, but don’t write much about), he was down with diarrhea for five days. Poor thing, he did not even the strength to stand up. Now thankfully he is doing fine and his appetite is also back. Even though he is not eating as much as I wanted him too, at least he is eating something. That itself is such a relief.
Other than that, he is talking a lot now. Even though he is not able to pronounce each and every word, but is able to convey his messages and queries. He tries to repeat the words we say. Like maammy for mummy (my mother in law), ijjee for lijy ( ya.. he calls me by name), appaa, pappa for papa, baa for ba (come), tatta baba chee uu for tata bye bye see you, venna for venda (don’t), nono for no-no and many many more. The other day he was counting his fingers, thoo thee (two three), the only numbers he know. He has even started to scold us. If he does not like something I do, normally while making him wear his shorts or pants, he keeps the index finger on his lips, looks at me sternly, says NONO, and a slap on my face. What am I supposed to do? laugh or scold him.
He is his papa’s boy. And I am JEALOUS. He doesn’t care a damn about me when hubby is at home. Hubby gets free hugs and loads of kisses. While mama will be pleading for a kiss, and get a bite in reply :( You should see the way he tries to push me out of the car, as if its only for him and his papa. As soon as hubby is ready to go out, Jason is ready with his papa’s shoes and then his to go with him. While hubby goes to office, he takes Jason along with him in the lift, and after reaching ground floor, I distract him with lift lights and get him back. That’s the only way I can control him.
He is becoming very naughty, throwing things around, and being fussy about food. He even tried to break my nose with the mouth organ. Actually it so happened that, when I blew into the organ, obviously there was some music. But no sound would come when he blew into it. It actually looked like he was kissing the thing :). So my son gets angry and hits me with it. Luckily my nose is still in one piece, but there is a nice scar to remember this ‘hit and laugh’ case.
So that’s how life is going on... how about yours? I hope you din have to break any of your bones to please your kid :)
Look how happily he is watching his and hubby's picture. No one wants mama :(


5 comments:
Aw thats sweet..all sons have a soft spot for their moms dont worry :D
Aww, dont feel bad. He might just turn around one day soon. Act indifferent to him one day and see how he comes back to you! ;)
Firstly congrats of the new home. Must be a great feeling. I am sure unpacking will be over in no time. so don't worry.
It was so nice hearing abt Jason & his antics. The pic is just too cute.Poor Mommy getting sidelined. Lol :)
Yeah, my nose and face has taken some blows too. And more and more it is all about daddy, so I'm getting used to being "number 2"
I love the photo. Adorable!
Daddy's boy...He still needs you though, don't doubt it One of mine gave me a huge black eye once. He was just playing around, didn't mean to hurt me.
Post a Comment