A housewife, (at present but would like to be working soon ) blessed with a loving, caring and understanding hubby and the sweetest baby in this whole world. (I know, that is what every mother says, But I am sure, I am the lucky one.)
This blog for me is a way to express my thoughts and feelings , while I venture into the world of diapers, burps, feed time and nap time, potty and pee pee (the list goes on..). So I am sorry if some of you find it a little boring, and I would be happy if any Mommies want to help me out with some tips. I could surly use some.
11 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you.
& that picture ought to be framed
:)
Happpy Wedding Anniversary :)
Hope you have a wonderful day !
Happy anniversary!
Look at that Jason! Getting so big!
*sniff* *sniff*
:) thanks guys...
I did have a lovely time. As it fell on saturday, hubby was at home.
Its always a happy day if hubby is at home. :)
belated greetings! hope u had a good time.
ANd special thanks for the timely, gassy, help:0
Happy Anniversary! How lucky you are to have those two men.
Hey, Happy Anniversary. Hope u had a great time.
belated happy birthday to your hubby!!
and Jason is looking absolutely adorable!!!!
cheers!
abha
belated happy anniversary and jason is so adorable :)
Happy anniversary and love to Jason!
You are tagged !
Post a Comment