Monday, November 17, 2008

Its play time !!!

Weekend was so-so.. with hubby down with fever. But we manged to go shopping for a birthday present for Mrudula. That's Hubby's colleague's daughter whose birthday party we missed. And since they were coming to our place on Sunday, we thought of getting the set of books, same as the one Jason has. But they were out of stock and we ended up buying another gift for her. We were not planning to buy anything for Jason till Christmas, but that kid, he got hold of a ball and wont let it down. We tried taking him to the other floor, showed him other toys, distracted him with n number of cycles there.. but no.. he wants the 'bo', and keeps pulling us towards it. Anyhow we bought it, and also a cargo pant for him. Though both were more than we expected it to be, but it was worth. This is first full-pant, so we were a little skeptical to buy it or not.

So what say? How does he look? That's Mrudula and Jason having fun. And yes that's the new ball, the red white and blue one.

"Uhhh.. isn't that my ball?????"

"Wait up... me is coming"

"Let me help you, give me my new ball, I will give you the old one;) "

"Look, how innocent I am, now can I have my ball back"

" hey.. she too sucks her finger like I do... same pinch "

8 comments:

Monika said...

Aww.....he is looking adorable. I love to see little guys in full pants. :)

Aathira Nair said...

I think he looks adorable... and his smile is amazing. He is gonna be one hottie in College ;)

Monika said...

cho chweet he looks very very cute :) these guys like look like small tiny men in full pants in full pants dont they :)

Lijy said...

:) thanks guys. I too think he looks cute in his pants.

Athira... hottie??? you are getting me worried already ;)

Anonymous said...

cute pics sply the last one...

his smile works like magic doesnt it?
:)

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

I love the new design and I think he looks adorable in his new pants! Such a cutie! I also can't resist buying Jonathan something even though we don't want to get anything until Christmas.

I'm still working on your scrapbook, but seem to get little time with me and Jonathan being sick and then him wanting to get in on the scrapbooking and getting upset if I won't let him. It's a real challenge, but lots of fun getting it together for you.

Will e-mail you about a mailing address, etc.

Swati said...

so so so adorable

Mama - Mia said...

he is too cute! and i love his pants!! even we bought Cubby his first jeans only this diwali!! and i bought it a coupla sizes bigger so that he can wear it for a lonegr time! hehe!

and i love the ball! even Cubby loves bo!

cheers!

abha

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

In India its....

Powered by Blogger.