Actually, the day after my last post my grand father was serious, and he wanted to see me. I am his eldest grand child and he is the one who took care of me for the first 2-3 years of my life, while my parents were working hard at the other end of India. So after we, my parents and other relatives reached there, he kind of started getting better. So we had planned to get back within a couple of days. But I got caught by a very bad viral fever, was admitted for a day. And when we thought the worse was over, Jason got the fever from me. Poor thing, he had 103 degrees and it wont come down at all. He had to be admitted for two days. He was so weak, he did not even have the strength to cry. He would not stand or sit, but would be curled up in our arms. I had never seen him so sick before. And our stay got extended for some more days.
After we reached here, we were busy the renovation work going on in our new house. Since hubby does not get time from the office work on weekdays, its me who has to do all the errands.
And while this is going on, we had to take Jason to the doc for a couple of times more, for cough and cold, and then for not eating anything. He just wont eat anything other than milk. He is 18 Months old and weights just 10 Kgs. I am so worried about him. I try to force food in his mouth, it wont work. I have tried almost every method to make him eat. And now on top of that he has a type of eczema. The skin on his palms and soles come peeling off. So he is under treatment for that.
Hope he will be alright soon.
So finally we have decided that the house warming function of our new house will be on 4th and we would be moving in by the 6th-7th. My parents and some of our cousins will also be coming here for the function. And I have no idea how I am going to manage everything.
So guys, I wont be able to do any blogging for a couple of weeks. But I would surly find time to read your blogs and keep in touch with your world.
*************************************************************************************
One very important news... ladybird had given me the Brillante weblog award. So sweet na...
Thangu Thangu Thangu....
There is lot of rules for this, and I have to pass it on to 7 bloggers. Please can I decide that later, when I come back after all the shifting etc. Every one on my blogroll are really brilliant and I love your blogs, so it will take some time for me to decide. And meanwhile, I would proudly display my award on the right side of my blog.
So till I am back, please don't forget me.
Leaving you guys with snaps of Jason taken in Kerala...
having fun with his uncles ( I know, Uncles? They are my cousins...)
Playing the the small waterfall, where we go to wash clothes..


8 comments:
hope alls well now and you all set for housewarming?!!
am sure everything will go off well!
Jason is looking so grown up and CUTER by the day!!
cheers!
abha
Hi ,
I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be very good.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘Mamma's pet...’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;
BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!
This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)
Cheers
Hey, I hope Jason gets well really really soon......and best wishes for the upcoming housewarming. Take care!:-)
such cute cute pics ..love to him
You poor dear, I hope Jason is okay now. And congrats on your new home. Congrats on the award too.
Come back to blogland safe, sound, and awaiting the snaps of your new home- Ah! I can smell the fresh color coats from here.
Cheers!
No wonder you have been too busy to blog. I'm sorry for all the sickness and hope soon all will be back to normal.
How can i carry away windows xp from my laptop and reinstall windows Me -the laptops native software?
I suffer with recently bought a in use accustomed to laptop that is old. The living soul I had bought it from had installed windows xp on it, indeed yet it at came with windows Me. I be to eradicate the windows xp because it runs slows on the laptop because it takes up more honour than the windows Me would. Also I need to remove windows xp because it is an proscribed copy. So when I tried to hop to it updates on it, windows would not initiate updates because the windows xp is not genuine. [URL=http://iwpukge.tripod.com]adjustable fuel pressure regulator tbi[/URL]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Answers :
It's better to scram [URL=http://wbzqgai.tripod.com/turbocharged-72-chevy-corvette.html]turbocharged 72 chevy corvette[/URL] Windows XP and impartial upgrade your laptop. It's much better. [URL=http://zbjwwcg.tripod.com/safemail-network.html]safemail network[/URL] Besides, Windows XP is scheme [URL=http://zbjwwcg.tripod.com/safeway-broadway-blvd-portland-oregon-map.html]safeway broadway blvd portland oregon map[/URL] heartier then Windows Me. Windows Me is unused and tons programs that can come across with XP, can't [URL=http://qoaitzr.tripod.com/wire-ampacity-table.html]wire ampacity table[/URL] vamoose with Me.
------------------------------
all you possess to do is insert the windows me disk into the cd drive. then reboot your laptop, when the black [URL=http://hahxuvl.tripod.com/iridium-roaming.html]iridium roaming[/URL] shield with all the info comes up and when it asks u to boot from cd [URL=http://snuhexi.tripod.com/sparkey-and-mikaela.html]sparkey and mikaela[/URL] chance any latchkey when it tells you to then install from there !!! I RECOMEND SINCE ITS AN ILLEAGLE IMITATION TO WIPE [URL=http://lerrekf.tripod.com/rual-malo.html]rual malo[/URL] OUT OF THE CLOSET THE [URL=http://pncoayo.tripod.com/buy-and-supermicro-motherboard-x6da8-g2.html]buy and supermicro motherboard x6da8-g2[/URL] TOTAL TIRING GOAD WHEN IT ASKS YOU WHICH IMPENETRABLE [URL=http://fgelyem.tripod.com/bunion-removal.html]bunion removal[/URL] DRIVE TO SETTLE IT ON. THEN SUM ALL THE UNENCUMBERED SPELL ON THE CLEAR [URL=http://uvxwulf.tripod.com/minnesota-statutes-who-governs-housing-cooperatives.html]minnesota statutes who governs housing cooperatives[/URL] HARD DRIVE ONTO A BRAND-NEW ORDER FINGERS ON, IT WILL LOOK LIKE C:/ Open or something like that
Tender-hearted prostatic hyperplasia, commonly known as BPH, is an enlargement of the prostate area. It is more profuse in older men. As men are fetching more educated connected with robustness issues, they turn to medical treatment as a replacement for BPH. Dutas, a generic appearance of Avodart([URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-s-abdominal-pain.html]avodart s abdominal pain[/URL] [URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/side-affects-of-avodart.html]side affects of avodart[/URL] [URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/5mg-dutasteride.html]5mg dutasteride[/URL] [URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/sex-after-avodart.html]sex after avodart[/URL] [URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-or-flomax.html]avodart or flomax[/URL] ), has been proven as an effective treatment of BPH. BPH and its symptoms that adversely change the quality of lifestyle can be treated successfully nearby Dutas. The first foretoken evidence of BPH is the frequency of requisite to urinate. This occurs usually at continually but then progresses to the need to urine as often as not throughout the day. BPH sufferers subsequently discharge a reduction in aptitude in urine stream. Inconvenience accompanies this reduction. A medical doctor should conduct testing to terminate if BPH is the grounds of the symptoms. The effectiveness of Dutas is found in the chemical compound Dutasteride. This efficacious ingredient is an alpha-reductase 5 inhibitor which impedes the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is considered a effective species of testosterone. BPH symptoms vanish in a minute the conversion is interrupted. Dutas has been found to be junk in BPH instead of many sufferers. Prescriptions finasteride and finasteride has been shown to at best inhibit a person isoform of alpha redictase 5. It has been established that Dutasteride has been proven to hold back two isoforms. Dutas clearly appears to victual the pre-eminent treatment at one's disposal after BPH. Dutas press be infatuated as directed with some precautions. Erectile dysfunction and decreased carnal libido are the most commonly reported side effects during usage of Dutas. Gynecomastia or enlargement of male breast tissue is another feasible side effect. Additionally, women who are productive or women wanting to grow enceinte should not be exposed to Dutas; developing man's fetuses can be adversely affected before these inhibitors. Dutas can be absorbed wholly the skin so special disquiet should be exercised in regard to enceinte women or women unsatisfying to ripen into pregnant. Another side impression of Dutas is a favourable one. Some men possess reported braids replenishment while fetching Dutas. BPH can be treated by way of discussing medications and possible side effects with a medical professional. Dutas can specify effectual treatment of BPH. A worry-free, potent spark of life is justly advantage the effort.
[URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-cortisol.html]avodart cortisol[/URL]
[URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-capsules.html]avodart capsules[/URL]
[URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-side-effectsf.html]avodart side effectsf[/URL]
[URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/prices-for-avodart.html]prices for avodart[/URL]
[URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-wikipedia.html]avodart wikipedia[/URL]
Post a Comment