Its one of those days, when you get up and feel like crying. Just cry. Why? Don't know...
It maybe because hubby has been in Mumbai for a week now, and will be back only on Saturday.
It maybe because My laptop konked-off yesterday. It showed some blue-screen error. And I know its something serious, as I have a Dell laptop and I worked for Dell. And The worst part is, all of Jason pictures and videos, right from the time he was born is in it. I don't know what I would do, if we wont be able to recover them. It was my fault, I should have taken backups. I just left it pending for some other time. Stupid me, if only I had done it before.Now have to wait for hubby to get back and do something about it. I hope I get the pictures and videos back.
Just the other day, I saw a couple with a 5-6month old baby. And I was missing Jason (when he was of that age). As soon as I was home, I was watching his videos in the laptop.
*sob* *sob*
One more thing which is making me sad and anxious is, that I need a job. A good one and that too near by. So that I can get home if there is an emergency of any sort. With hubby's work place being far, I have to be nearby. God help me..
So... I will be blogged-out for some time, but I will surly come to the Internet cafe in between to check my mails. To see if someone, by chance wants to hire me. Also will will keep in touch with other blogs.
SO while I am gone, please pray for me. Pray that I get Jason's snaps and videos from the sys, pray that I get a job soon...
And please don't forget about me :(


6 comments:
Hey hang in there. We all have those days. I'll save my meme post until you are back up and running.
You'll be in my prayers.
Give Jason a extra squeeze for me and keep your chin up, kid.
I'll pray you get a job and soon.
God is good. All the time!
thanx Lisa..
It sure helps to know that someone out there understands your problem.
Its really nice to blog-pals.
:)
hey
Dont you worry... laptop hard disk recovery always happens... and it isn't as hard as it seems. I have had very difficult case of hard disk crashes and it takes sometime and patience.. there are some software which will just do it for you once you make your hard disk a slave.
So now you can smile knowing ... your pics and videos are going no-where :)
Thanx aathira,
And luckily for me, my sys is working now. So the first thing I am doing is backing up all the pics.
Oh sob sob! I'm glad to read your system is up again in your comments. I so very much need to backup all over the place again! Hope the videos and pics were all ok.
Hey.. This is the first time here!
I love the way your world revolves around your son. It shows from the pictures of him! He is absolutely adorable! I'm sorry your lappie conked off and that your hubby was out of town! Take care dear! Stuff will go back right and your hubby is gonna be back sooner than you know!
*Hugs*
Post a Comment