Monday, July 7, 2008

My System is alive.

After I wrote my previous post , I had expected to get at least 3-4 comments/ consoling words/ words of wisdom/ spats etc. But in the big wild world of bloggers only two humble souls felt like leaving a comment. Thank you Jonny's Mom and Aathira. May be others were very busy or did not want to waste time trying to make someone a little happy or maybe they did not just care.

Anyways, all I wanted to convey was, that it would be very very nice if you could leave just a "hi", or "hello" at the comment box. I would sincerely come and visit your blog, and will surely leave some nice comments. And then you can tell me, if you didn't feel good reading it.

************************************************************************************

So continuing from the previous post,

Hubby is back from Mumbai but very very busy with his projects. But at least he is home.

And my laptop is also working. It said that my system has recovered from some serious problem . But at least its working at present. So what I am going to do is backup all the pictures I have in it.

So will get back soon.

take care :)

9 comments:

Romila said...

Hey!glad that ur laptop is working fine...am reading up everything I've missed here.

Missed reading your blog. Really!No kidding.

Lijy said...

so sweet... thanks :)

Shellie said...

Oh, and I will do the tag but I'm so scatterbrained lately, I couldn't remember what I was supposed to do. I'll pray you find a great job soon.

Mama - Mia said...

thank god the poics got saved!! :)

and here sending up a prayer that you get that perfect job soon!! :)

hugs

abha

Lijy said...

Shellie:
Take your time and do the tag. And do remember me in your prayers. I need them badly.

Abha:
I did thank God when I saw the pics were saved.

We are so dependent on these gadgets na?

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

So glad you were able to save your photos! Now I can do your meme. I haven't it written in my journal, but on the computer yet.

Hang in there!

K 3 said...

So sorry, been utterly busy so missed your last post!!!
Please forgive me!! :) Hugs.

PS: Glad your laptop is working again

Lijy said...

Lisa:
Cant wait to read the quirky details about you ;)

k3:
Hey... its ok. You are here now. Thats what matters. :)

Jose said...

My first visit here. hope things improve for you soon.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

In India its....

Powered by Blogger.