K3 tagged me to do this tag – present 6 quirky things.
So I thought thought and thought. And the outcome, I have more than 6. Don't worry I wont scare you away, I will just write 6 of them.
These are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog (here they are!)
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours...
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
OK... so here they are..
1. If I am alone in a room, and seriously thinking about anything, You will find me walking in circles.
I know dogs do that before peeing :P
2. I have to drink water as soon as I take bath.
Really quirky na?
3. I just hate to sleep in the afternoon.
No, I am not crazy. I fight with hubby when he sleeps on Sunday and Saturday afternoons.
4. I hate cooking, specially the routine rice, curry, thoran, sambar etc.
Wish I could change the kitchen into a gym or playroom or anything other than a kitchen will do.
5. I don't like to have dinner.
Not that I am on a diet or anything. One look at me, and you can be sure, Diets never work for me.Maybe because I stuff myself with all craps before dinner. :0
6.I use most of my face scrub on my feet.
But sadly its not working out as I wished.
That's it...So what do you think of me now???
p.s: Even with all this weirdness I am good girl.. so please do come and visit me again..
Now lets see who else is a Weirdo oops.. good girl/boy like me...
What say Jonny's Mommy, Ladybird, Romila, Shellie, Swayam, De-Scribe.
So... enjoy..


7 comments:
Doing the tag soon. How's Jason doing now? Is he better from the cold?
not completly recovered, but slowly getting there.
quirky alright!
no dinner at all??!!!
even if i have crap, i will still have dinner!!
and you will DEFI know that by my size! hehe!!
cheers!
abha
ps: agree with you about kitchen!! :p
abha: Thank God, for agreeing with the kitchen thing. I think we should take out a morcha against these kitchens :)
Quirky indeed! But I agree with not cooking the boring stuff .... its just sooooo BORING!!
And oh, yes you are a good girl for doing the tag, so you have at least one loyal visitor from moi! :) sound good?
K3
k3-rocks.blogspot.com
I find myself doing the walking in circles thing too.
I am working on your meme right now. I hope to get it down to six quirky things about me. otherwise I might have to do two of these posts. *sigh*
I'm very quirky!
check up the tag you left me!!:)
Post a Comment