So you ask whats happening in our life?
Well for some good news, Our loan for the house has been almost approved. Some more time, and we will shift to our own house. It has a living room, small kitchen, dining room, three bedroom, and three bathroom. More than enough for us. I love that house. Mainly because it is our own, not some rented one, where we have to beg the owners to change the pipe or sink or for any other small jobs. And I get to paint it my way ( hopefully). Cos, hubby wants cream colored walls. Don't you think that's a little outdated? So I said, lets paint the bedrooms, a combination of white and blue. And the kitchen and dining room cream, as the cabinets and the dining table will be brown-wooden color. And the living room some nice bright color, like sunny yellow?? These are the colors I have in mind. But we will be consulting interior decorator we know. No... we are not rich enough to hire one. So just consulting. Lets see how it turns out. There is some other jobs also to be done there. We have to do the kitchen cabinets, polish the tiles, and the woods. The tub in the bathroom has to be removed, and bathroom has to renovated. I just want to move in there as soon as possible.
And the other bloggable matter is that AT LAST I have started going for my software testing classes. I have been planning to go from some time now. Now since my Mil is here, I can leave Jason with her. So now life has become more busy.
My day stars at 6am, make tea for us, milk for Jason, then make breakfast.Mil takes care of Jason, while hubby gets ready,and I make half of the lunch. Hubby has breakfast and leaves by 8am. Then I bathe Jason, feed him, he goes to sleep by 9-9.15. During that time, Mil does some of the kitchen work. Then I get dressed, have breakfast and leave at 9.50 am. And while Jason is asleep, Mil finishes the kitchen work. After my class, I am back by 12.30pm. Its so damn hot outside, that by the time I reach home, I am dead. But its the smile of my sweety pie, which brings me back to life. Its feels so good to find some one you love waiting for you. Now I know how hubby feels when he is back from work ;)
The whole procedure above, would have been manageable, if and only if, MY MAID WAS HERE.
@#$@#$#%$%^$^&*(*(@#!@# ( That's me shouting at her)
She had to go to her Brother's son's wedding, who is getting married to her sister's daughter. So
that means, I have to fit in sweeping, mopping, washing utensils also into the above paragraph.
But (patting my back) I am managing it. Its like this, Sweeping in the evening, mopping only
alternate days, Utensils, Mil helps me out. I am so thankful she is here. Other wise I really would have been in deep s**t.


6 comments:
Hey! that's good news. You're moving into your own home. Congrats! and loved this post & the way its written.
and of course' MAN! you are managing so v well in all your roles. Good luck to your restart on the career front.
Thank you so much... I really need all the luck out there.
And luckily my maid is back, its a big relief.
lijy...
I love the new picture at the top..it might not be new, but my computer at home will not upload all of a page at times so I don't always see everyones photos.
Anyhow...I hope you get this because I want to thank you for all the nice comments you leave on my blog. You really are a sweetheart. I so enjoy your blog and reading about your little guy. He is so adorable.
I also like reading about a different country as I am in a small town in the middle of nowhere United States and at times I have very little culture!
Anyhow, thanks again for being sweet.
Lisa
this is the best comment i have ever got. So i am gong to enlarge it and frame...
ye ye yipeeeeeeeeeee:)
Hey - thanks for stopping by. Owning a new home is big step indeed - good luck! How old is Jason - he looks so handsome!
How exciting to get your own place! It's lots of work but so satisfying to have your own spot you fix up yourself!
Post a Comment