Jason is Crazy about his Dad. He will try to imitate whatever hubby does. And I wont be lying if I say, I am jealous of hubby.
Jason would pick up his Dad's comb and try to set his hair with it. He would watch with wide eyes, when Hubby is praying before going to the office. And whenever Jason finds any book he would keep close to his stomach ( cos hubby holds the bible) and murmurs something. It sure looks like he is praying. And most of the time he looks at picture of Jesus Christ hung on the wall and does his prayers. Sweet na???
I think my son is intelligent. No I am not bragging. I have got proof dude!!!
Ok.. how many 14 month olds know that a pen has a cap, it can be pulled open. And that it can be put back also ??? My son knows. And he is always trying to put back the cap on the correct side of the pen.
Also... how many 14 month olds know that bottles have caps, and that the caps can be unscrewed and screwed back on the bottle??? My son knows. Today he opened the jar in which his biscuits were kept.
*Please don't say, that a 9 month old could do the stuff your son does. Maybe I am wrong, but I just want to believe that my son is intelligent and no 14 month olds can do what he did.*
He loves the 'pug dog' in the Hutch add. As soon as he hears the add, he would run to the TV screaming "bow-bow...huh... huh... bow-bow...". He would stare at the TV till the add finishes, with occasional " Amma... maaa... baa.. bow-bow..huh..." You should see the look on his face...
Other than that his vocabulary is very limited, with the 'Ammaa or maa'( which he uses to call me, the maid, the lady upstairs, and other neighbours) , and 'Abba' (mostly used to call his dad), and sometimes a 'baa' ( in response to my 'baa' which means 'come').
Remember the duck we bought him on valentines day... he loves to sit on it now. He climbs on it by himself and get down also without any help. Sometimes I find him sitting on it with my mobile, and blabbering something on it. Its a cute picture.
Jason is also kind-of disciplined and obedient. Not very much, but enough to make his Mamma and Pappa very happy, and more than enough for a 14 month old. I say so, because whenever we find him trying to reach for the AC switch, hubby ( in a stern and a little loud voice) would say "No Jason, No" And Jason would go still. Like a statue. He wont move a muscle. And after half a minute or so, look at his dad, to see if he has cooled now. If yes, then he comes running to pappa. Or else he would give a half smile, to cool down his Pappa's temper ( who by the way would be trying to control his laughter, and I would be laughing silently behind him). If that does not work, he will slowly come to Pappa, calling " Abba.. baa..". That's the most we could control our laughter, so he picks up Jason, and they bot get busy playing with something else.
And one last news, Jason has four teeth now. Look at him...


5 comments:
hi lijy
jason's lookin shho cute.and sure he is growing into a fine intelligent boy...must u ask us that.
and ya A VERY HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY.
What a sweetheart he is! He is so cute,smart and obedient even! How fun! Have a very, very happy mother's day!
Hey! that jason heping out dad in car cleaning is so cute. YUM! YUM! your son is really growing up to a fine, intelligent young man.
He is getting so big. What a cutie. And he is smart! So don't worry about what anyone else says.
I'm going to go get that information for the tag you gave me. I have so many things running around in my head I want to write, other things keep getting pushed out of the way.
It feels so nice to read all your comments.
thank you so much everyone..
Post a Comment