It so happened that, I was checking my mails, and Jason was sitting on my lap. And to get him off my lap, so that I could finish my work soon, I asked him to get my mobile.
So I say, (all excited and in a chirpy voice) "Chikku, Mamma mobile thaa..."and I let him down. He runs (read wobbles) to the mobile lying on the floor, picks it up, looks at me and with wide eyes, and mouth making various shapes, comes wobbling back to me, saying "Amma...maa...Huh...Huh..oooo...." and hands me the mobile. He looked so happy. It was a very beautiful moment. Clapping my hands happily I said "Jason is a good boy, Jason is good boy". Then I picked him up and put him on my lap. And as a reward, I let him play on the laptop. He happily tapped on the keys, tried to pull out a couple of them, and after some time he let himself down to play with his toy car.
He did the same thing the next day too.
Every evening we both and his friends Hruday and Uday along with their Mom meet up at the terrace. The kids run around and have fun. We mom's chat about the days event. On the next evening, when the other Mom's mobile rang,she asked her kids to get it, but they wont. But as soon as I ask Jason to get it, he dutifully gets it and hands it over to the other Mom.
He is such a sweet little boy. I felt so proud. My obedient son.
Muahhh :)
That's my Sweetheart showing off his new sandals.


3 comments:
Cho sweet...He's really an obedient boy and picking up v fast.
U'll really miss these moments once u start work.
That's what scares me. I want to go to work, but I am going to terribely miss him.
And I don't want to leave Jason in the hands of some unknown female.
What to do.......
He is so adorable!
Post a Comment