Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The before and after...

Remember this happy little fella???

Now!!!! Save your breath...

Here comes ....


The bald little fella...

BTW that IS Jason, not some guy from the 'wanted list'.

I felt so sad while the barber happily chopped off Jason's hair. Those hair were the first thing I
saw of my baby. I mean, after delivery, I was pleading to the stupid Doc (who was busy chatting
with another female) to show me the baby. But all she said was, "They have taken him to your
parents, you can see him there". Aren't they suppose to show the baby to its mother first? So while I was lying there, I saw the back of Jason's head as the nurse took him to my parents. I was so happy, he had such nice back hair.

Now its gone !!!!!! I know they will grow back but....

4 comments:

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Why is his hair gone?

And yes they are supposed to show the baby to the mother first...how crazy is that?

And...congrats on the house!

Anonymous said...

actually we are suppose to shave his head after his first year. We have been delaying it till now. Since its summer here, we thought its the best time.

lijy...

Aathira Nair said...

He looks so sad even without his hair :(

Shellie said...

Awww! I know the feeling. Before you know it, his hair will be back.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

In India its....

Powered by Blogger.