There is so much going on in our life at present that, I don’t get time at all to blog. What ever time I get on the net, I would just check other blogs, leave some comments, that’s it. Because the only time I take the laptop out is when my darling son is sleeping. And that’s also the only time I have to cook dinner/lunch, clean the house( which looks like its been hit by the hurricane... ALWAYS), fold the clothes and put them away in the cupboard, or read the newspaper etc. Its like this because, I am alone with my kiddo, and he wont let me do any work. My Mil is in Kerala, and will take some time to come back. Its not that he is a trouble-maker or cranky sort. He is fun-loving sweet kid. But he also loves to climb the table via the chair, and call out Ammaaa... Abbbaaa.. And then mama comes running with her heart, lungs, intestines everything hanging out in fear. And since he walking, he is in constant motion every minute. I think I am losing some weight at last.
And by God’s grace, hubby has got a day job, so he is at home at nights. That itself is such a relief. And the best good news is, We are going to buy a house. Yeeee...Yippeeee. It’s a big thing for us, and I am really happy. I have been dreaming of our own house from the time we got married. Its so boring to keep shifting from one place to other. Well, this is a nice 3BHK apartment, and its quite spacious also. Its in one of the good localities, with hospitals, schools everything near by. Within three months we would be moving in there. And now things are going to get tight , I mean money-wise. With the car and the house instalments, and other expenses, will have a tough time. We are not lavish spenders, but are a little brand-conscious when it comes to hubby’s and Jason’s clothes and my cosmetics. Will have to control a lot. Now hopefully, I would be trying to get a job sooner. Enough of lazing around....
That’s in rough , as too what is going on in our life. Actually I have much more to write, specially about Jason.... but short of time. Will do a post in a day or two. Meanwhile, I would do the tag...
Romila of Rustic Notes has tagged me with 30 questions.
Last Movie You Saw In A Theater:
It was "Salaam Namaste", two years back in Chandigarh. It was the day after the big earthquake which hit Kashmir and Pakistan.
What Book Are You Reading:
At present nothing, only the old Archies left by my cousin..
Favorite Board Game:
Scrabble.But its been ages since I have played it. Hubby used to play with me when we were newly married.
Favorite Magazine:
Now its ‘ Good Housekeeping’, its really a good one. I like Reader’s Digest too, but as Romila said, the quality has gone down.
Favorite Smells:
Jason’s after bath.... its such a delicious smell.
Favorite Sound:
Jason’s laugh, when I sing the ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star’ to him. He loves it when I do it with the actions.
Worst Feeling In The World:
The ‘Shit... Its my fault‘ feeling.
What Is The First Thing You Think Of When You Wake?
Is it 6 am already??????
Favorite Fast Food Place:
Anywhere, where they serve good Chinese...
Future Child's Name:
Ahemmmm.... well... mmmm...what’s that???
Finish This Statement. "If I Had A Lot of Money I'd..."
Please don’t get me started on that. Firstly I would get a liposuction done, then the sky is the limit.
Do You Drive Fast?
Only if it’s a two-wheeler, that too when I was in college. You see, show off :)
Do You Sleep With A Stuffed Animal?
Before getting married, it was a pillow. Not anymore, no place for the pillow in between me, hubby and Jason .
Storms-Cool or Scary?
If its in kerala, its really scary. All the lightening and thunder really scares the hell out of me.
What Was Your First Car?
The first one I drove was my dad’s second hand Fiat. The car could accommodate more than eight people. Four inside, and the rest to push it.
Favourite drink?
Water and anything cold will do in this weather.
Finish This Statement, "If I Had The Time I Would ....."
Again the list is too long. There is so many things I could do, excersise, yoga, go for classes, spend some quality time with my grand pa, clean up the house, go to places I have never gone.....etc
Do You Eat The Stems On Broccoli?
Never eaten Broccoli, so don’t know about the stems.
If You Could Dye Your Hair Any Color, What Would Be Your Choice?
May be some highlights here and there. I dont know what color will suit me.
Name All The Different Cities/Towns You Have Lived In.
Bangalore, Nagpur, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kottayam, Thiruvella. That’s it...
Favorite Sports To Watch:
Its hubby’s choice... either its soccer or cricket. That too, cos hubby wont give the remote. .
One Nice Thing About The Person Who Sent This To You:
I like to read about her and Bembi. But she is been a little irregular now-a-days. Very bad Romila ;)
What's Under Your Bed?
Nothing.... any guesses why? Actually Jason has fell down from the bed a couple of times. So we dismantled the cot, and kept it on the loft. So now we sleep on the floor, but on the mattress.
Would You Like To Be Born As Yourself Again?
Maybe yes... I am pretty happy with how life is going on..
Morning Person or Night Owl?
I hate getting up in the morning... I can stay awake till 12.... That’s it.
Over Easy Or Sunny Side Up?
Sunny side up...
Favorite Place To Relax:
My bedroom... but alone. A nice romantic book will make it more relaxing.
Favorite Pie:
I don’t have a sweet tooth, I have mouth full of sweet teeth, so any pie would do.
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor:
Any flavor will do, but butterscotch is my favorite.
Of All The People You Tagged This To, Who's Most Likely To Respond First?
No idea..
What say ladybird, Jonny’s Mom????
p.s: Sorry Romila for the late answers. I completed the tag in three sittings... :)


4 comments:
I'll try for it in a little while, when I have time myself. Some days I write two posts at once because I know I won't have time the next day since Jonathan is doing some of the same things your little one is doing. But thanks for tagging me.
Also, I love what you said for favorite smell. Don't they just smell wonderful after their baths? :-)
Hey! Thanks for taking d effort to do the tag. I love the eight people logic with your first car:)
I admit I am lil lazy these days to even sit up and post. Don't scold me:( pleeeeeeeez... Will speed up:)
That is great you are buying a house! Fun meme about you.
Hubby not giving the remote? Ha ha, I think all men are born alike. BTW, ur son is really chooooo cute.
Post a Comment