Friday, November 30, 2007

This is how it started

I have been planing to write a diary or journal, after my son Jason was born. But some how it did not work out. There were couple of times when I started off writing abt the progress of him, but then the diary also started to be my expenditure and account keeping book. So that attempt stumbled there itself. Then I started the same on my computer, but every time I logged on, I could not resist myself from playing solitaire or roadrash. By the time I finished couple of games, it was time to change diapers. So there was a full stop to my attempt again. Then, well to tell the truth, I got busy and didn't think much about it, but I made sure that I kept remainders for his next vaccination and doc’s appointment. But a couple of days back I learnt abt blogging. So why not do that. It’s a fun and interesting way to keep a record of how my baby goes through all the milestones. This way my relatives and friends (with whome we rarely get in touch with due to everyone's tight schedule) can also know how my baby is doing.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

In India its....

Powered by Blogger.