...has been a new experience for me. As soon as Jason started his play school, I too got a job. A pre-school teacher. I took it up, as the timing was good, and I could be home when Jason is back from his school. The pay was not even enough for the transportation. But I went, cos I did not want to sit at home all day. And once I started going, I loved my work. It was fulfilling to work with children. Mine were aged 2.6 to 4 years. After the initial settling down period, we bonded well.I loved decorating the class and all the other craft things. I used to search the web for innovative ways to teach the kids any new concept. We had to go through training also, as most of us were in-experience in this field. And due to that most of the days I came back home only by 5pm. Even though my MIL is at home, she used to get very tired by the time I reach home.
Jason is now very naughty and is on constant move. so she was having a hard time running after him. And recently, about a couple of weeks back, she fell down, and is advised complete bed rest at least for a month. So I am on leave for a month. I miss the school and the kids there, but cant help it. I am not regretting staying at home, cos I have got time in my hand, and I am able to take care of the house as well as Jason, better than I was during the past four months.
So that was me...
Jason meanwhile is loving his school, and is always ready before time itself. Eating for him is still an issue. He has started talking more now. And that too lots of English. But at present he is down with viral fever, cough and cold, and has not being going to school for a week. Doc has assured he will be fine in a couple of days...
Here are some snaps on what Jason has been up to...

Onam special.

All dressed up for his Vidhya Aarumbham

Writing for the first time on rice with Chitra (singer), and later giving dakshina.

With grandpa, and his gift...
At Mama's school, the one in green stripes. (Click on the pic to enlarge it).
Here, the one in blue, trying eat other kid's snacks.
:)
8 comments:
Wow... he has grown so much:)
And he loves school by the looks of it.. thats the best thing. I think your working is amazing.. its always the best to be occupied... else we start to think of all the unnecessary things in life.
Congrats on the new job! Jason looks so cute with the little mundu :) All grown up.
BTW, are you related to Chitra?
He is so cute, that is nice you are working in the pre school, sounds like life is great!
Jason looks very adorable...the mundu photos are simply the bestest!!
Congrats on ur new job!
Hey!! Hope Jason is fine now & bcak to school.
Sorry abt ur MIL's fall. Hope she is finr too now & hoep u have gotten back to work. Once u start working, it becomes difficult to stay at home.
Jason is looking so sweet as always. Miss your regular posts.
Hi, this is my first visit to your blog. loved reading abt Jason.
I didn't know you had posted again. I thought you had fallen off the blog world! Wow. I love the background!
And Jason is getting so big! What a cutie!
Congrats on the job!
hi all...
Sorry for not replying back sooner. Life has been a bit busy, as my MIL is gone back to Kerala. And I am not going for the job anymore, as there wont be anyone at home, when Jason is back from school. But no regrets.. I am loving the time running around the little guy :)
P.S: Thanks a lot for still remembering me.
Post a Comment