Jason first day at Playschool .He loved it there. We actually had to drag me out of there. The mothers are supposed to be there with the kids for the first week. But his teacher said its OK if we don't come, cos he is no trouble.
A housewife, (at present but would like to be working soon ) blessed with a loving, caring and understanding hubby and the sweetest baby in this whole world. (I know, that is what every mother says, But I am sure, I am the lucky one.)
This blog for me is a way to express my thoughts and feelings , while I venture into the world of diapers, burps, feed time and nap time, potty and pee pee (the list goes on..). So I am sorry if some of you find it a little boring, and I would be happy if any Mommies want to help me out with some tips. I could surly use some.
6 comments:
Good boy and lucky you !
Good boy!
good going Jason!! :)
cubby is in the crying phase to go! but comes out terribly happy! :p
cheers!
abha
Aww.......so sweet :)
How very very cute! he is looking so big!
Hi
you're one lucky mom!!! My son cried for 2 weeks before he showed some signs of settling in when he stared playschool!!!
ps: ..would be honoured if you could check out my space
Post a Comment