My only disappointment was that everyone kept complaining that Jason is very thin, and that I am not feeding him properly. I got fed up of everyone comparing Jason and Abel ( my another cousins son, 2.8 years old). I used to call up hubby and literally cry about it. And he would scold me, saying that Jason is healthy and active, so we don’t have to worry about anything.
Well now we are back in Chennai, and I love it here. My house, my family, my life with the two people I love and care for the most. Its such a relief to be back home. Now a days, I just don’t like staying anywhere for more than 3-4 days. I would be dying to come back home, specially if hubby is at home all alone. Now all I have to do is clean up the hurricane hit house of mine :)
Meanwhile Jason has been growing up and sticking to the "Terrible Twos" term. He is naughty, stubborn and wont listen to me at all. Its like he was holding all this unwanted qualities and it all just erupted as soon as he turned two. So it’s a little tough with him.
Just yesterday, there was loads and loads of clothes to folded and kept at its respective places. And somehow I finished it. Just left the room for a minute. And what do I see? All the clothes scattered on the floor. Grrrrr..
But my son does some cute stuff also. Like in kerala, Abel was searching for is Amma (Mom), so Jason points at me and says "Amma amma...", as in ‘look there is amma, don’t worry’. It made me very happy cos, he does not call me Amma/Mummy/Mamma, he calls me by my name.
There are many more episodes like this I want to write about. Would collect it and post it next time. This one is long enough to bore you guys.
So as always, leaving you with some snaps...
Don’t they know how to embarrass their mothers :o


8 comments:
Lovely post, lovely pictures. You packed in so much into that post.
Don't u worry abt your relative's comments about Jaosn being thin. I continue to face this with Ansh & hate it but have learnt to ignore. It does hurt but what can one do?
I think relatives love to find someone in their family to pour all their advise to, in the hope of being listened to. And when you need the advise and moreover the help, everyone suddenly have their own lives to tend to!
Ok! That did not come out very nicely... anyways... love Jason's pic.. and I do very strongly believe a healthy child is way better than a chubby child.
don't worry! it's because they don't see him always... and plus he is growing up.. so u'll hear a lotta "Oh! isn't he eating well?" "he is becoming taller" etc etc. I also think as one gains height they'll look like they are going thin...
SO NO WORRIES AT ALL... you have a bubbly boy there... cute pics btw and a big bear hug to Jaison :-)
Jason looks very healthy to me. Don't compare him with other children too often. Sometimes it is good to compare to be sure everything is going along OK, but I don't think you have anything to worry about. He's probably just taller and more active than his cousin. Jonathan is short and thin and then when he starts eating he has a huge belly on him. By the summer he'll be tiny again when he is running all over the place.
Nice photos too.
he is not thin from any angle whatsoever. and its so not cool to be rotund once you cross 2 years! he is active and energetic and thats all that matters! :)and he looks totally adorable and cute!
and even cubby loves cheese! :D
and yes, its always good to be back home! :D
cheers!
abha
what a lovely post and ignore the mean relatives their only job is to give advice :)
He's too busy to be chubby now, and he is so very handsome! Just enjoy, even the frustrating stuff like the laundry and the cheese!
Hey, you are tagged
Post a Comment